Trailer Launch - HeyUGuys
"This is the second time we’ve featured Lobatto’s work on HeyUGuys...and it’s good to see he’s going from strength to strength."
Interview - WAY TOO INDIE
''A brilliantly crafted short film that manages to pack in more emotions and feelings without ever using a word.''
Review - FRAKING FILMS
"A playful piece with a delightful quirkiness and joie de vivre. There's so much attention to detail that it makes the film worthy of a number of viewings...A quirky and enjoyable success."
Review - APOCALYPSE LATER FILM
Crowd-Funding BLUE BORSALINO
The campaign raised £23,000 in 30 days thanks to over 300 backers from around the world. It was selected as a Kickstarter 'Staff Pick' in a matter of hours and was then featured as their 'Project of the Day' within its first three days.
Actress Lily James helped with raising awareness:
Other online media support who made the film possible include:
- Scott Myer's 'Go Into The Story' - Featured as a 'Saturday Hot Link'
- Rapt Podcast - The film became their official sponsor
- UK Film Review - Featured us in their 'Top 3 Kickstarter Projects'
- 'Thinking Out Loud' Google Plus Hangout - Mark was a Special Guest
- 'Film Threat' - Part of their sponsored campaign page
- Featured on new Podcast CROWD SCENE